Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Sweetest Dream

Wednesday, 23rd September 2009 - 8:44 AM
========================================
Today, I had one of the sweetest dream of my life.

I normally have a very bad experience when it comes to remembering things, and specially even worse when it comes to the very word 'dream'.

But, today's was something special. I knew it the first moment I realized it. If I ask myself, "How do I know it?", then I would say, "It was the very warmth of happiness which seemed to fill my heart and make it feel lighter than ever.". In short I can say that it made me feel special from the inside, and I just knew that it really was.

Initially after I woke up, all I found myself doing was trying to go back to where I just came from. I didn't seem to know anything else at that moment of time.

The Dream Itself:

(I can't remember how it started, or how it ended. This consists of only bits and pieces of what I can remember.)

She had come to my home. From what it seemed, it was the first time that she was there. The only faces I remember from the dream are: Mani, Bapi, Hers, and Myself (I'm not too sure whether I saw the dream as a first-person or a third-person's point of view. But most proabably the prior one.)

We were talking to each other, and we yes we had talked. I don't remember what language we were talking in, but I do remember that a few times when I talked in Bengali, and she had really understood some of the words from them, and I was really impressed!
Our conversation must have been pretty much like one daily has, because I can't seem to remember a single one of them.

I remember one single incident, and it involved fighting over choosing which chappal to give her to wear. It wasn't really any sort of fight, but yes, choosing the chappal was really difficult!
It was Dada's chappal which was finally chosen for her.
[Now that I remember this, I wonder how her tiny little feet would have managed in those loosly-fitted chappals]

There was one thing about her that I saw, which she doesn't really have. I can clearly remember that she had very long hair, almost half the way down to her knees from the waist. Now that I remember, I myself do realize that even I had paused for a moment then, seeing that oddity.

We had talk with each other in the all time famous and most popular place in the world, our good old Barandah. The only other place I remember from the dream is Thamma's room, where too we were chatting on. If I am not much mistaken, then I think, it was that room in our home, where she was supposed to stay, because I think I may have seen her luggages and belongings there.

She was really a sweety to chat with, and she never let me feel any whatsoever discomfort while talking with each other. She was just as if a person so close that you can ever ask for. She was like, family.



Now that I am fully awake and still trying to recollect and reconstruct the things I could remember, I realize one more thing. She was there at my home at 27 RNC. I have my spent almost 21 years of my life there, and it has got so many things in my life attached to it, that I can heardly believe that it won't be there when I'll return.
Its like, believing that perhaps its still there, and when I return it will again come back for me, as if it was never gone.

I wish, some wishes and dreams could come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment