Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Diwali Trip to Calcutta Coming to an End

Wednesday, 21rd October 2009 - 12:26 AM
=======================================
This trip is turning out be very different than the rest. This time, I met with most of my friends, except only a few who couldn't turn up, or didn't get the time to meet. Staying in this new rented flat of ours, in itself is quite a different experience. And the feeling that this is not my home makes thing even worse. It's like "being at home, without feeling the same".

Till now, I had only a single chance to see my old home, 27 RNC, and that too from quite a distance. At first it seemed like, "how come the house behind, came forward in place of our home!".

This year, I had my second visit to Mamdadu-r Bari to witness Kali Pujo. Last year I had missed it, as I was in Pune then.

Infact, this year's Bhai Phonta was also pretty different. I witnessed it in a totally different environment, and the old memories of this event kept on creeping in.

The funniest part. The most prestigious Kali Pujo's of Calcutta was now at out door's step. But, I couldn't even make up my mind, whether I like it or not! Something funny is happening currently!

No comments:

Post a Comment